June / July 2012
Community Consultation Meeting
June 6th, 7:00 pm
2012 Annual Flea Market at Prairie Treasure
August Long Weekend: Sunday August 5th
and Monday August 6th. 9 am to 5 pm.
Location: Just west of the corner of
Highways 15 and 11.
Contact: Ed Grant 252-2366 to book a
table on the Prairie Treasures grounds.
Table cost $15
If you plan to have a yard sale at your residence on that weekend you can add your location to the wall map at Prairie Treasures. Plan on putting out balloons or markers to draw people to your sale.
June Bridal Showers: 2pm Kenaston Place.
- Mackenzie Kadlec - June 2nd
- Jill Pillipow - June 9th
Alternate Phone Directory
New Business:Kenaston Community now has a facebook page for community events and notices. Click Please check 'like' on the page so you will be notified easily of important notices, events or alerts via facebook.
- Summer Student: Deadline for applications is June 7, 2012 and the position starts June 25. To apply send a resume to the Village Office at Box 129.
- On-Line Bill Payments: Residential utilities (water, sewer & waste management) and taxes can be paid online. Contact Village Office for information. Administrator: Carman Fowler 252-2211
A Kenaston Crossroads supporter
1-800-263-6071, or 252-6100
Process to Manage Village Concerns
- Telephone the Village office (leave a message if necessary)
- Drop in to the Village office; Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday (8am-12pm & 1pm-4pm)
- Make an appointment to attend a council meeting
- Councilors and Mayors accept their positions out of a sense of responsibility to the community. They should not be approached on the street during their personal time.
Community Barbeque: Wednesday, August 8th
at Kenaston Place
Dakota Dunes Grants: