Village Residential Services
- High Speed Internet
- Cable Television
- Water & Sewage Rates
- Water $150.00 for 3 months for 60 m3 and 0.30 for each cubic meter after that.
- Sewer $72.00 for 3 months
- $63.00 for 3 months making
- Total bill $285. And $95/month.
Monday AM. - Alternating weeks.
- Loraas Recycling Pickup
Monday AM - Alternate weeks.
Loraas Bulk Disposal Bins
- Red bin at water plant is just $18.00 per half bin or $36.00 to fill.
- Dump bin amount is $12.50 half load or $25.00 full load
- These bins are for village taxpayers
- RM Loraas Bins
Located beside the RM Facility across from Kenaston Place.
These bins are for RM rate payers only.
Large Loraas bin for oversized items.
The Village of Kenaston Dump
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DUMP IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON THE DAYS SCHEDULED BELOW.
Dump Hours for April 2021
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Dump Hours for May 2021
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Saturdays 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Dave will be on site during these hours
If you have any questions, please contact the office at 306-252-2211 during regular business hours.
- Note: The Village nuisance ground is available for village residents
to use for trees and leaves and any metal items at no cost.
The red bin is used for any other items at a cost of $25.00 per truck load. People will be invoiced after they have used the bin.
- SARCAN RECYCLING 306-567-4708
- Recycle pick-up will be alternate weeks
to regular garbage pick-up.
Prohibited Garbage Dumping
Garbage bags have been left in front of the Kenaston Arena garbage bin. THIS IS NOT A PUBLIC GARBAGE. It is for rink use only as the Kenaston Community Recreation Board pays for the use of the bin.
If anyone is noticed dumping garbage by this bin, they may be fined by the RCMP for littering.
- The blue and red bins by the school and pool are for the school and pool only as they pay for the usage of them.
- The red bin at rink is used by the campground in summer and the rink in winter only.
- Several businesses have their own designated bins and they pay for the usage of them. Two are located between the hall and hotel, one at the cafe, one at PetroCanada and one at school, etc.
- Residents are not permitted to use these privately rented bins and should understand that there is a cost incurred by the businesses who rent them every time they are dumped.
- These private bins are usually locked. Do not leave your disposal items beside them. When this occurs the Village has to have the items hauled to the dump and must pay the fee. Abuse of these regulations will not be tolerated.
An example of improper disposal.
These items were left beside the Dump Loraas Bin. The owners should have paid the disposal fee to Village Office.